2010/05/20

太魯閣國家公園 (Taroko National Park)

If you are traveling around Taiwan, if you don't go to The Taroko National Park than it means you have never been to Taiwan. The Taroko National  Park is one out of seven national parks in Taiwan. It spans the counties of Hualien (花蓮), Taichung (台中), and Nantou (南投) on the island of Taiwan. Sights include:
  • Tunnel of Nine Turns (九曲洞 Jiuqü Dong)
  • Eternal Spring Shrine (長春祠 Changchun)
  • Swallow Grotto(燕子口)
  • Jinheng Park (靳珩公園)
  • The Bridge of the Kind Mother (慈母橋)
  • Tiansiang (天祥)
  • Jhueilu Precipice (錐麓斷崖)
  • Lioufang Bridge (流芳橋): 1,666 meters above the riverbed
  • Hill of Yu the Great (大禹嶺)
  • Buluowan (布洛灣)

If you don't like walking, you could just relax in your car and enjoy the view as you drive down the only road that is surrounding the mountains.

5 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I've been to Taiwan..but never been to this place! I will definitely check it out this summer when I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been interested in reading your posts. Never been to Taiwan, but from your blog it sounds like it has some very beautiful places to visit. Good layout and design...keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your pictures Susie-Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. The park seems really big. Before reading your posts I didn't know there are so many tourist attractions in Taiwan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the scenery must be amazing! I don't know if I ever will be able to travel to Taiwan, but if I do I'd really want to visit this national park :)

    ReplyDelete